The KMP campaign is committed to changing the attitudes of UK businesses and service providers so that they offer their customers the right to choose, without disadvantage, how they wish to receive their bills and statements.
In order to achieve our goals we need YOU to make your voice heard. We are calling upon UK consumers to share their stories, preferences and experiences with the Keep Me Posted campaign, to ensure that we are able to fully represent and fight for the consumer point of view.
Held us spread the word and join the Keep Me Posted campaign. You can:
- Show your support for Keep Me Posted by signing up to the campaign and registering for updates by completing the form below
- Receive a KMP information pack – either by post, email or both
- Share your story with us, which could then be used as a case study for the campaign
- Ask your local MP to sign our Early Day Motion
- Make your service provider aware of your feelings. You can use this letter as a helpful template
- Drop a letter to energy regulator Ofgem you can even print off this postcard
You can help in other ways by: